How does a Chamber Help with a Ribbon Cutting?
- Notify the Chamber’s Board of Directors and Ambassadors Committee members of your ribbon cutting, encouraging their attendance
- Invite local officials on your behalf (upon request only)
- Invite Chamber membership through an email invitation
- List your ribbon cutting on the Chamber’s Community Calendar and on social media
- Have a member of the Chamber’s Leadership Team provide congratulatory remarks
- Send press releases to the local media
- Provide a list of Chamber member caterers
- Bring the “giant scissors” and ribbon
- Take pictures at the event and publish a photo in our newsletter, The Chamber Connection.
- Provide you with digital copies of the photos for your use
While the Chamber will extend the above mentioned invitations and list your ribbon cutting on our Community Calendar, we strongly encourage you to conduct your own PR campaign to increase the attendance and awareness of your business’s opening. You should also consider inviting your business partners, financiers, contractors, employees, customers, friends, and family to be with you to celebrate this momentous occasion in your business’s history.